2007 Nissan Sunny EX 1.6 cc from Egypt

I wish I hadn't bought it

The car RPM gets low and some times it turns off I have taken it to the service center 3 times up till now.

The radio hasn't got clear sound.

General Comments:

The car trunk is very huge and this is not bad unless it has taken a big space from that which is between the front and rear seats, sitting in the rear seats is a very bad experience.

Review Date: 25th September, 2008

2007 Nissan Sunny EX saloon 1.6 from Egypt

A nice family car

The Sunny is petrol hungry when driving in the city, but when traveling on highway, it doesn't consume much.

General Comments:

The car is OK, and has very good stability.

Review Date: 4th December, 2007

30th Dec 2008, 01:27

This car is very good.

It is powerful, stylish and comfortable.

The engine is a little noisy, but it is a cool sport car sound.

The power-steering is a little stiff compared to other cars of the same category, but it did not disturb me.

2007 Nissan Sunny Super Saloon 1.6 from Egypt

Excellent for the money

Still everything is OK.

General Comments:

Every thing is going OK. Fuel consumption is a little high, the driver's door is a little bit tough to close maybe; when I go to get it serviced, it will be fixed.

Also I noticed a sound in the gearbox when you press the brake to move from P to D, but only once. Could anyone tell me if this is a normal sound or not?

Other than that, the car has good acceleration, smooth comfort, and many nice options.

Review Date: 15th March, 2007

12th Apr 2007, 07:46

I have a 2006 Super Saloon. I never heard a sound when shifting from P to D.

4th Jul 2007, 17:50

Sorry if this sounds basic, but I don't know how experienced you are. Do you press the button well (The one on the shifting shaft) when changing from P to D? There should be no sound when shifting.