1999 Peugeot 106 XR 1.1 from Serbia
Great city commuter
- Burn a lot of oil. About 1 liter / 2500 km.
- Various faults on engine electrics.
- Light bulbs blew very often.
- Complete exhaust changed two times.
- Paint fell off from some parts of the body (not caused by damage).
- Car is very good for city use, parking is not a problem. Long journeys very uncomfortable (it is not meant to be).
- Foot pedals close to each other.
- Not enough space for legs (my right leg is always touching the central console).
- Served me very well over two years of ownership, and never let me down on the road.
- Parts are available and inexpensive, and there is a wide network of Peugeot service centres.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 20th July, 2009