1) Left strut had to be replaced, made "popping" sound.
2) Lamp assembly had to be replaced, lights on both the inside and outside of the car flickered on and off.
1) Front strut had to be replaced, vehicle made loud knocking sound when going over bumps.
1) Links on the sway bar and torsion bar support had to be replaced due to loud knocking sound.
1) Tires had to be replaced (2nd time replaced due to uneven wearing of tire). They didn't document the first replacement, my wife simply noticed that they had been changed out during a routine oil change. The dealership didn't document why they were replaced, but advised verbally that it had to do with a sway bar in the rear not functioning properly.
1) Battery replaced (2nd time replaced). First time wasn't documented by dealership rather they simply advised my wife that there was some unusual corrosion noticed so it was done free of charge.
2) We were advised during this visit that all 4 tires needed to be replaced due to uneven wearing (at our expense). Note: this will be the 3rd "replacement" of these tires and vehicle only has just over 55,000 miles on it. Reason for uneven wearing was blamed on driver error. Essentially they stated that my pregnant wife (with a one year old in the back seat) was slamming on the brakes frequently causing the tires to skid across the pavement. Interestingly enough the brakes are fine so I'd give them a 10/10 on a quality scale.