2012 Subaru Impreza Limited 2.0 from North America
- The beautiful design, inside and outside.
- Handling and comfort on most roads. Never harsh over big holes. The steering is quick and precise.
- Computer on the console shows very useful information.
- Very economic car. I refill it every 2 weeks.
- A lot of space inside and cargo area.
- Great audio system (I have a Pioneer with DVD player), USB and iPod integration. Bluetooth.
- Small steering with illuminated controls.
- AWD for sure. Very confident to drive with.
- Wiper defrost.
I don't like:
- No direct injection.
- No Stop and Go (engine shut down on red light), which is available in Australia.
- Horn sound.
- More needs more insulation inside.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 5th March, 2012
7th Mar 2012, 10:31
What kind of mileage are you getting? How do you like the CVT transmission? Is it a lot different than a regular automatic?
11th May 2012, 16:51
I've had this car for 2 months now, and I still can't get used to CVT. I don't like way the engine revs up when you are trying to get up to highway speed. There is a notable lag in gear shifting from Forward to Reverse, you have to wait for 1.5 - 2 seconds before the gears engage, leaving you sitting there with no movement. I also hate doing 3 point turns in that car. The CVT is great on gas and very smooth, but as far as drivability and fun, it's pretty useless. :)
2nd Sep 2012, 16:15
I test drove a base model yesterday. Road noise and acceleration is deafening. Seemed to struggle going up a hill. Salesman seemed to stress Bluetooth, USB, docking station, etc. Maybe a young person needs this stuff in a car.
At over $20K, I think more attention should be placed on the car itself, not the electronic stuff.
Will not be buying one.