Sienna is THE best of all
Nothing yet, flawless.
- Bought the Sienna, end of November 2010 with 9 kilometers on the speedo.
- Had a Pontiac Montana and Dodge Grand Caravan before, and the Toyota Sienna is way better hands down.
- Never been to dealer yet as I did with others after few kilometers.
- Pulling and hauling with the 3.5L is almost a breeze; almost not feeling it compared with others. The transmission works really well, and by the temp. gauge, the engine stays cooler on very hot days, where the Dodge was sometimes near the red zone, and I had to change three times their lousy trans. I must confess that I'm little anxious how much it would cost a for 6 speed trans. Hope it will be bulletproof or malfunction while guaranteed.
- Believe or not, I have reached with the help of cruise control at 62 MPH (100 km/h), 39 miles per Canadian gallon!
- Almost bought a Honda Odyssey, but when I learned (they won't tell you unless you asked!) that all of their V6s have timing belts, NOPE, changed my share of 'em, that sent me to try the Sienna and I was hooked! Also my girlfriend loves it, a big plus!!
- Only one thing that will take me a longer time to get use to, is that the steering wheel doesn't tilt down enough for me to be comfortable on long trips, even if I sit higher.
- Critics say too much plastic, but what level is too much? I've seen other vans who also have plastics; I'm no expert to tell which one has more plastics than others, but there's plenty on others too!
- The Toyota V6 is so smoooooth, and very responsive with more than enough torque. Didn't meet or hear one slapping like I've seen on YouTube, and I've seen many!
- I'm pretty confident that the Toyota 3.5L will be more durable and reliable than the others that I've had, and by the comments of some over here, it's looking good!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 11th October, 2011