Good performance at a good price
* SRS (Airbag) system went wrong at about 66200 miles. Local dealer fixed it for 20$.
* "Check Engine" warning light appeared two times - without visible reasons. I disconnected the battery, and it disappeared.
* "ABS/TRACS" fault warning light appeared one time. It dissapeared by itself.
* Cooling system slowly looses coolant. I suspect, that I have damaged a radiator a little bit. Too insignificant to worry.
* Oil flows very slowly from the underneath of the engine. Too insignificant to worry.
* Power window switch in the rear right door didn't worked at the beginning. Fixed myself - with cleaning.
In my opinion - very good and reliable car. I use it very intensively, but actually had no any serious problems.
Performance is not that impressive, as one might expect from car with 165HP engine - but I am satisfied.
Handling of the car is good - well balanced between comfort and performance driving.
Quite reasonable price for repairs and parts, even at the authorized dealer service.
The only thing, that I dislike, is a quality of interior. Looks good, but quality not as good, as, for example, in the BMW of the same age.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 20th February, 2006