This is the best car I have ever owned
Items replaced under warranty:
* All four power window motors.
* Driver's side seat belt bolt (recall).
* Hood gas struts.
* Both headlight assemblies and gaskets.
* Both skirts that tie rods pass through in the engine comp.
* Repaired transaxle leak and added vent tube.
* Rear panel door trim creak (recall).
* Floor shifter ignition/park interlock (recall).
Items I have replaced at my cost:
* Trunk gas struts.
* RR door power lock motor assembly.
* Front brake pads & rotors.
* One new set of tires.
* Accessory and power steering drive belts.
Great looking car after 14 years. Still attracts attention for its beautiful styling.
Best car I have ever owned for value and low cost operation. Averages 26 MPG in all types of driving.
Spacious interior and trunk (18.7 cu. ft.).
Cab forward design pushes the wheel well back into the area where your left foot needs to rest while driving, and it's uncomfortable.
Very respectable power and torque for a 4 speed transmission and 3.2L V-6 engine.
Handling is nimble and sporty for a car of this size.
Good fit and finish on all body panels, and no exterior rust after 14 years in Michigan winters.
Air conditioner lost some freon charge annually, and I added cans as required to keep it charged to the correct pressures. Freon charge with sealant finally did the trick, and it no longer leaks.
For a $25,000 car, I have been very pleased, and would purchase another Chrysler vehicle.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 17th January, 2013