Nice looking car that can be used as a family or sporty car
- I bought this car with a bad auto transmission, which I replaced at a cheap price. I installed it myself, seems kind of hard, but not that hard.
- I replaced the distributor because it broke. I got from the dealer, and it comes with the cap and rotor.
- Replaced the "O" rings in the oil cooler (found out how to repair on the Internet). Really tight job to do.
- I don't like that you need to use premium gasoline.
- Even though car has 200,000 miles, the engine is very strong.
- I like the sound system, it has 6 speakers.
- If you take care of it, it should last a long time.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 4th August, 2006