2005 Buick Terraza CLX 3.5 Liter from North America

Nothing has gone wrong.

General Comments:

This is a great vehicle.

It is extremely quiet, spacious and comfortable.

The performance is good for a vehicle this size and the handling and breaking are excellent.

Gas mile is very good for vehicle of this size.

This vehicle comes equipped with many very excellent standard options. The sonic detection system is especially useful. On Star system is also great especially the automatic monthly engine diagnostic check, with email follow-up.

Review Date: 17th March, 2006

14th Dec 2007, 14:45

What about the harsh criticism that GM's minivans have received from Consumer Reports, among others? All have been denounced by those groups as outdated, unreliable, uncompetitive, and noisy. I have no idea either way, as I have never owned a GM minivan, but am interested to see what the owners have to say.

2005 Buick Terraza CXL 3.5 V6 from North America

Plan to keep it past 100000 miles

Replaced the drivers window regulator, as it was making a popping noise.

General Comments:

Handles very well for a van, good mpg (around 21) in town driving, even better on the long trips.

We love the heated leather seats, On-Star and XM radio.

The vehicle has lots nice features, like folding console between both sets of captains chairs, storage area for the DVD headsets built into the seat backs, dual power sliding rear doors, plenty of cup holders, ultra sonic back up assist.

It's has a kind of funky front end, very truckish, different from the car-like import minivans.

Review Date: 20th January, 2006

18th Apr 2007, 18:35

I'm Glad someone is happy about the GM Vans. So many magazines complain about them, but they are no worse if not better than imports, they are cheaper too!

4th Jun 2007, 09:14

We bought a Terraza CXL in January 2007. It has been trouble free and only back for an oil change. It is equipped with XM radio, Onstar and there are many thoughtful features for safety and comfort. We looked at Honda, but it was a lot more money.

We also have a 1999 Pontiac Montana which has been excellent for 140,000 miles. That is why we bought the Terraza.

They both go forever on a tank of fuel, lots of comfort, tow small trailer and seat seven. We hope the Terraza is as good a car as the Montana.

24th Jul 2007, 11:41

Gm vans are good vans, I drive a 99 pontiac Montana, it has 101000 miles, and it runs great, I have no problems, and the only problems I've had was light bulbs going out here and there.