5th Jan 2016, 13:12

If you don't agree, it's your choice.

But the guys in the front line are really helpful.

Moreover, quality-wise they have improved a lot on the 2016 model year Tiggo 5. Please don't get confused between the Tiggo and Tiggo 5.

If you have any doubts, please go and visit the showroom to view one.

11th Jan 2016, 07:57

I am not talking about the Tiggo or Tiggo 5. I am talking about the value of chinese vehicles. As an expatriate, chinese vehicles are not worth it for us.

When I check the value of my vehicle in the same dealers pre-owned store, they told me AED 22000 for my AED 50000 vehicle after 5 months. Is that good for you?

If you go for any Japan made or any brand other than chinese, you will get 80 or 85% of the value (in one year).

At least the dealer can support us to avoid loss. If they are not ready to give 80% of the vehicle value, then where we can sell this vehicle? As per my experience, no individual will take a second hand chinese vehicle.

Here we need to think about our financial security. In an emergency how will you recover your loss? You are spending money for service also. It will come to 450 to 750. For oil and filter a maximum of 120 AED. Water wash 35 AED. The balance for what? So there also you are losing money. Then after selling your vehicle, you are losing more than 50%.

I am writing here with my own experience, not from my imagination.

Last week I got call from the dealer saying that they are not selling the vehicle because of my writing in this site. Why did they call me for that? When I make a complaint, they are avoiding me and now they are calling me to change my attitude.

28th Apr 2016, 12:41

Does not look like a value for money car...

1st Sep 2016, 19:28

I'm Nomzekelo Jama. I bought a Chery Tiggo model 2013, mileage 58000. It now has got a problem with the electric windows that cannot be opened or closed when the engine is running, as well as the cigarette lighter isn't working. I'm staying in Cala; can you please help, my number is 0734364381, my email is jaman4019@gmail.com. Please, I'm desperate.