2015 Chery Tiggo 5 2.0L from United Arab Emirates

Value for money. Good as a first car

Nothing major except brake shoe noise started after 10k km, and was eventually rectified after I replaced it at 70k.

General Comments:

This is a great car and value for money. Loaded with all features as required. If you compare this car including all features and price, then the RAV4 is almost twice the price of this car. I must say that people are first very demanding about features and that is why they buy such a car. Obviously the price is great, but once you use the car you want more and more out of it. It is not possible with the price tag it has. Now this car is Chinese with even Chinese tyres, but still it has clocked 70k and the tyres are in good condition, compared to many luxury cars whose tyres only last 40k. Besides I am the only one who has driven it to 70k in 1 year, so see how reliable it is.

Review Date: 24th August, 2016

2015 Chery Tiggo 5 2.0 from United Arab Emirates

Worth the money you pay

None so far.

General Comments:

I am quite surprised to see so many negative reviews... I am driving this car for my company work. I am travelling most of the time. I find it comfortable and economical to drive this car. The features that the car has are pretty good. I can say it's value for money.

I personally feel that the showroom has a great sales team. I prefer calling them for even scheduling my services; their sales team are more than happy to help with whatever queries. In fact I got to know about this brand through my friend who recommended me Chery.

If anyone needs clarification, you can call me on 0563717112.

Review Date: 3rd January, 2016

4th Jan 2016, 10:36

I am not agreeing for your comments. It's not good value.

Performance wise it may be good when you compare with the price. All the interior materials are like toy quality. Four times I changed power window parts. Is this good value? It is a waste of money and time.

Service cost is the big problem for this vehicle. The value of the vehicle is decreasing and the service cost is increasing.

Just call their own preowned showroom and ask how much you will get for a six month older vehicle.

A person who is spending money will cry when you listen their price; half of the price. Normally if you sell any vehicle within a year, only 20% will be deducted; they are reducing it by 50%.

2015 Chery Tiggo 2.0 petrol from United Arab Emirates

Don't buy a Chery Tiggo

Very bad quality materials are used in this vehicle.

Power window repaired four times.

Door setting changed every day.

Dust is coming inside, even though all the windows are closed.

Resale value is very bad; don't expect a quarter of its value after two months.

General Comments:

Don't buy Chinese vehicles.

Review Date: 8th October, 2015

9th Oct 2015, 02:15

Why would you buy a Chinese car in the first place? Did you really think it would be good? You don't need to buy it, to see in the dealership that they are obviously crap.

2015 Chery Tiggo 2L from United Arab Emirates

Value for money; a good car

One side window came out of its rails, but was fixed by the service center within 2 hours.

General Comments:

The car is running good until now; no issues at all.

I love my car. The only drawback is it's slow to pick up.

Review Date: 12th August, 2015

27th Oct 2015, 09:14

I've been driving my Tiggo for four years. No problems. Just struggling to find a service centre near my workplace that can bring & fetch me at work, on the day that my car goes in for a service.

20th Jul 2016, 11:24

I bought a new Tiggo 5 two months before, and when I asked the service for any repairs, they said it's not allowed, you can't change anything on the car. They let me feel like it's a toy.

Actually I don't have an AUX. I can't drive more than 120 km/h or else I have a very noisy signal.

Since I got the car I have sound coming when I'm above 80km/h.