-NEEDS NEW ENGINE November 2009
- Replaced oil intake hose in engine, which was blown!
- Needs a window alignment on left side rear, near door.
-When it rains hard, rain slips in through the side windows, at the top.
- Broken signal light in front, on right center side (Was replaced as of 8-27-2007.)
- Cruise control/signal stick, is broken. (Replacement part $300.00, wasn't replaced)
- Air conditioner doesn't work, because at the time, the air conditioner for this car, used freon (which is banned today, for environmental reasons). So I can't put anything else in it!
- Heater works very well
- Water leaks from the driver side if it rains hard, and there is linking in the trunk (also if it rains hard)!
- Needed a new convertible top cover on the outside. (tearing at the sides on top) Replaced August 2008
- Just replaced the power steering pump as of 3-10-2008
- Needs a new driver side mirror (cracked by ice, from a snow plow) Winter 2008!
- Replaced Engine (2.8 V6) in July 2009
-Needed a new Transmission and Alternator (as of 9/10/2009) Have been replaced.
-Car has three new tires (front 2, and rear right).
- This car belong to my grandfather, after he passed away, my mom got it. And had owned the car since 2006.
-Overall total miles on speedometer
- 13 miles to the gallon (about 247 to 257 miles on one full tank).
- Convertible top still works, no problems.
- Bumper, side mirrors signal lights are in good shape.
-needs new brakes (Nov. 2009)
- Still great looking, original paint job still in tacked, no rust stains, except under the side doors.
- Car eats gas a little fast after the half way point!
-Oil gauge indicator don't work until oil is low, it starts to move back and forth.
-gas indicator moves slow until half way point, then the need moves faster towards empty.
- Runs smooth on the highway.