- Rack and Pinion needed an alignment.
- Ball Joint on the passenger side, needed to be replaced.
- Oil is leaking in the air intake. Mechanics say it's engine wear.
- Muffler needed to be replaced.
- The handle, from the inside of the car, on the passenger side, needed to be replaced.
- The front and back bumpers are cracked on the sides.
- Turn Signal lever needed repairs. It didn't want to turn off, when you signaled to the left.
- Cruise Control needed repairs.
- Headliner in the interior needed to be fixed.
- Dashboard vibrates when driving on the road.
- Paint on the hood and trunk has scratches and scrapes.
- Spark Plugs and the Distributor Caps, needed to be replaced.
When I bought the car for $500, it was in bad condition. Before I could take it to a mechanic, I happened to go into the ditch, which is why the bumpers, turn signal lever, and the ball joint needed to be replaced, not to mention the rack and pinion needed an alignment from this.
With most of the problems fixed, except for the oil leak in the air-intake, I can honestly say that I love this car.
Regardless of what others say about my Celebrity, I have put in several hours of work into it, as well as money; as I believe it's worth it!
My car rides very well, and I've been really impressed with how long it has lasted.
It is a great car, even for winter. It has started each and every time, even in -40 degree weather.
With the price I paid for it, I really believe it's a great car. I plan on fixing it up, until it's the best Celebrity in the world!