The true value exceeded the price
1. Rear brake pin sheared in 2004.
2. Interior "rattle"developed over the last few years.
1. Reliability: For a car purchased as a base model LE, it has exceeded expectations for longevity and toughness. A solid little machine, it handles well on unpaved and paved roads with no punishment to the passengers.
2. Performance: A fairly quick car, the 4 Cyl engine is more than what is required for the light frame in order to perform in the city and highway.
3. Interior: Comfortable, functional, but noisy and prone to rattle in its later years. Also, to no surprise... it is a little tight for those riding in the back.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 14th June, 2009