31st Jan 2013, 21:35

There's a brass bolt on the underside of the tank from which you can drain the fuel.

I'm looking for replacement clutch parts for a 1983 Scat F65P tray. Any ideas?

Barry Richardson

2nd Feb 2013, 04:59

I used to have a SCAT petrol motor. Loved it. Slow flat out at 95kph, but could go up the side of buildings.

Now looking for another one (diesel). If anyone knows where one is in Qld, contact me. Email david.debbie2@bigpond.com.

21st Feb 2013, 23:47

I bought a replacement clutch plate, pressure plate and thrust bearing online from a Victorian clutch and brake place for about $200. Sorry, I can't remember the name, but a search online is how I found it.

Cheers, Steve.

21st Feb 2013, 23:51

I have an F65R - MP (!?) traytop that I need to replace the brakes on. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the workshop manual?

27th Sep 2013, 21:22

I have an F55 flat deck truck and also have the manuals. I will look into the legality of copying these, as I see there are many enquiries for manuals.

7th Apr 2014, 07:05

Hi.

I'm looking to buy a SCAT ute diesel for my 18 lad - anyone know of any for sale?

2nd Jul 2014, 21:05

Hi there,

I have a mate on a farm whose '83 diesel Daihatsu needs some TLC. I would love to get my hands on a manual for the sake of ordering and servicing the parts. I agree with the comments, and can confirm that these vehicles, if you can call them that, are indestructible. I think this is where the producers for the Transformers got their idea from.

John, Sydney, 0429699959

14th Jul 2014, 11:07

I just found a site from Europe called Euro Spares; you can get just about whatever you want there.

27th Aug 2014, 05:26

I am looking for two diff centres for a 1984 Daihatsu Scat. Crown wheel has 43 teeth. I have been told it is an F56, 2.8 diesel ute.

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Ian 0467778423

3rd Sep 2014, 09:25

How did you repair the glow relay, because my Scat has the exact same problem?