3rd Feb 2016, 20:40

Original Reviewer.

To clarify the above comment. The water pump was replaced. It was leaking coolant.

4th Feb 2016, 17:06

Original Reviewer

The front shocks that I installed in the summer "Monroe Reflex" make a loud noise when over stretched when the temperature is below zero Celsius. The noise goes away when they warm up. I also bought the same set "Monroe Reflex' for the rear, but did not install them yet, as I thought the rear OEM are still are OK. Rear OEM make no noise in winter. I am not sure what to do now with the new ones that I have not installed.

11th Jul 2016, 17:14

Original Reviewer:

Air conditioning was weak last summer, and this summer blowing hot air. Took it to a mechanic and refilled end of May, worked perfectly for one month, then started to fade and hot air. Turns out to be a simple issue, the high pressure valve is leaking slowly, and needed replacement.

Otherwise, the truck still running with no issues.

12th Aug 2016, 19:32

On Aug 6, 2016:

Transmission panel gasket started to leak (my fault as I earlier tried to open it unsuccessful a year ago), had it replaced along with the filter, spin on filter at mechanic. Labor cost $80.

Had mechanic replace my rear shocks that I bought last year (Monroe Reflex).

Was hard to reach the rear left top screw due to spare tire. Mechanic used a special ratchet tool to reach it. Labor cost $40.

Truck still drives great. I noticed it burns a bit of oil when using 5w20, half a liter/quart for every 5000km, might switch it to 5w30 next oil change to see if it helps.

16th Aug 2016, 19:20

Original Reviewer:

I had the driver airbag recalled early this year, and have now received a new recall for the passenger airbag.

2nd Feb 2017, 22:07

Original Reviewer:

Truck still running strong at 225,000 km. The only issue is RUST. The side panel under the passenger door has developed a rust hole. Not sure what to do about it. Should I fix it or just spray anti-rust and tape it using same color (black) duct-tape?

14th Feb 2017, 20:04

Regarding the body rust:

When the weather improves, I will get car body filler, sand the rust out, and fill it up. Should be easy work. Hope this will stop the rust. YouTube is great at do-it-yourself.

29th Jun 2017, 18:36

Original Reviewer:

Now the truck is at 230,000KM, and mechanically the truck is good. A/C serviced, high pressure valve was replaced as it started to leak. A/C is still running strong. Mechanically the car is in great condition. I am seeing one electrical issue. When I start the car, the front wipers automatically rotate once; I'm ignoring it for now as it seems harmless.

I keep spraying it to slow down the rust on panels. The car is black, and I use black anti-rust spray, so it does not look bad, unless you come close.