2013 Fiat 500 Sport Multi air from North America

Summary:

Most fun car to drive on the market

Nothing.

General Comments:

After putting a bit over 13,000 miles on my 500 Pop, I decided a wanted a black Sport model instead of my red Pop. I had zero problems with my Pop, just wanted a black Sport model. I was offered a deal that I could not believe or refuse, so the exchange was made without hesitation.

There are not many changes between the Pop and the Sport; the Sport has more comfortable seats in my opinion, with the sporty look, it has fancy low profile tires, a rear spoiler, stiffer suspension, and seems to be a bit more peppy.

I have fallen in love with the 500 over the past couple of years, and like passing up gas stations. They start out getting 38 MPG until broken in (around 2,000 miles), then the fuel mileage keeps getting better. I was getting 42 MPG on my Pop.

My local Fiat dealer is the best dealership I have ever done business with, and will buy my next 500 from them, without any doubt.

It is the most fun car that I have ever driven; plenty of power, and holds the roads like it's stuck to them.

The rear seats fold down for extra storage.

These little cars are built so solid that it is amazing. I would not even consider buying any other brand car; that is how much I am impressed with the Fiat 500.

Also, my Sport has metal flake paint and is absolutely beautiful. You would never regret buying a Fiat 500; it is the best value for the money on the market today.

Review Date: 9th June, 2014

29th Jun 2014, 20:18

I gave the review on the black 500 Sport. Less than 1000 miles on it and guess what? I'm sitting in my Fiat at a store lot, when a car drives by, one of their wheels came completely off, rolled and hit the passenger side of my 500 Sport so hard that it shook my whole car. I'm afraid to even get out to check the damage, it hit so hard. After checking, very closely I might add, there was not a dent, not even a scratch on my 500. These little cars are built like a rock!

This is no joke. I sure do like my Fiat!

2013 Fiat 500 Abarth 1.6 turbo gas from North America

Summary:

Fun, FUN, fun. A pleasure with power

Nothing.

General Comments:

The Abarth is ultimately more fun than my old Mustang or Z. It's a little powerhouse that doesn’t shy away from a fight.

I love the engine growl and the kick.

It's got more room than you think, and is an awesome bang for the buck.

Fun; the most fun of any car I have ever owned. Worth every penny; a pleasure to drive.

Review Date: 28th May, 2014

6th Jul 2014, 05:31

I know how you feel! You have to own and drive one to really appreciate just how much fun these little cars are. I had a red Pop, but just traded in for a black Sport model. The Pop only had 13,000 miles on it, but I liked the black Sport model so much, plus the deal the dealer made, I couldn't refuse. I agree, the most fun car on the planet that only Fiat owners will ever understand.

2013 Fiat 500 Abarth 1.6 turbo from North America

Summary:

Smiles for miles, amazing bang for the buck!

I have had zero issues with this car at this time.

General Comments:

I was very unsure of the brand, and looked for months at many different vehicles, but I ended up with this Abarth and could not be happier.

It is not the fastest car on the road, but it sure sounds like it is, and it could not be more fun to drive.

Exhaust note is great, my wife said no way as soon as she heard it start at the dealer. Then we drove it and opinions quickly changed. It's perfect, sporty and mean sounding, but fades away to nothing once cruising at speed.

Easy to get in and out of, and comfortable to drive, even on longer trips.

The handling is amazing, and it's my favorite part of driving this car every day.

Cons - the headlights are too bright. I mean, that's not really a con for me, but I get flashed by other drivers every single time I drive at night in the country. I assume after I flash back they are blind and in the ditch behind me LOL?

Great handling means the bumps can be rough at time on bad roads, though this issue is mostly specific to the Abarth model due to the sport suspension.

Review Date: 20th March, 2014

28th Mar 2014, 18:25

Headlights are a simple fix. Have the dealer adjust them at the next oil change.