Victory for those who choose it!
Power antenna mast is broken.
Speakers are all blown.
Leaking water pump.
My Vic is charcoal with the black top. This is probably the most reliable and solid car I have ever owned (and I have owned a few!). I bought it from a sweet old lady as a short term solution to my transportation problem (it is in wonderful condition). I am amazed at how sedate and comfortable it is with the combination of a seamless power-band.
The gas mileage is not that bad. I average between 16 and 20 on a tank with primarily city driving. The little computer lets you watch fuel economy so you can squeeze out the drops - and it is pretty accurate.
Some great things about this auto:
1) People tend to give lots space when when parked -they do not want those big chrome bumpers near their plastic bumper pride and joys!
2) The 302 has plenty of power when needed.
3) Dreamy bench seat comfort, climate control that works WELL - hot and cold.
4) Excellent cold weather performance (hot weather too). Think of Detroit, and Canada in the winter. These people made the Vic.
5) The trunk... you have to see it to believe it... we are not exaggerating. It is TREMENDOUS in size.
The bad stuff is really not so bad. If you use that V8 you will pay for it and she wallows like an old feather bed. So time to replace those speakers and get some sway bars.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 2nd March, 2006