Besides regular maintenance:
- replaced the brake master cylinder at 115K miles ($170)
- replaced the CV joints/boots at 125K miles ($250)
- replaced the distributor at 137K miles ($380).
I have had a total of $800 (parts and labor) in repairs.
Things that have not been fixed:
- Drivers seat is worn a little
- Passenger lock doesn't work 90 percent of the time (since about five years of car's age)
- Headlight plastic covers are fogging a little
- Muffler might need to be replaced in about a year
- Rotors might need to be replaced in about two years
- Suspension might need to be addressed in about two years
I highly recommend Honda Accords as this is my second Accord. I sold my first Accord with 196K miles (which was still running fine when I sold it).
I really (really) like the body style.
Gas mileage is good. I average 27 mpg (mixed city/highway).
Road noise is louder than I like, but I have been dealing with it for almost 13 years.