1) the Car is fast, I mean really fast, both accelaration and top speed. I can zip from 0-100 in 9.5 seconds. I have reached speeds of 170KM/h and I'm sure the car can go beyond that (I stopped accelerating then).
2) Not only is the car fast, it's also build like a sports car: the cornering and handling is simply incredible.
3) It can also go places normal cars wouldn't go (up mountains, flooded roads, really rough terrain etc)
4) It's a sheer pleasure to drive, very comfortable and shock absorbing.
5) It's cheap to buy.
6) It's economic, VERY economic, measured by myself to do 58 miles per gallon (that's 100km with 4.5 litres) at 100km/h.
7) It's very reliable, bought it used in 2000 and drove almost 40000 km so far, never let me down once.
Bad things: the car loses A LOT of performance when you load it with people, put 2-3 people inside and the car's accelaration suffers.