2004 Mazda 6 GFX 2.3 from North America
A to B in style
- My rear wiper is not working anymore.
- Sometimes my fuel pump would make weird noise on rare occasion. BTW I've never ran out of fuel or got extremely low on the tank.
- Premature rust under all 4 doors.
- Excessive wear on shift knob.
- Excessive wear on driver seat.
- Spray nozzles gone bad.
- Handling is almost spectacular for its class
- Steering feel is sharp
- Good suspension compromise
- Room space is good
- Exterior and interior design well done
- Smooth shifting
- Good clutch feel
- MSRP cheaper than rivals like Accord & Camry
- People dig my Blazing Cooper color
- Thirsty for a 2.3 4bangers
- Low on torque
- Road noise
- Interior not cheap, but so so materials
- Oversensitive TCS
Probably not the finest piece of engineering, but more than the overall car with very few flaws. I wouldn’t say I love this car like my previous Prelude 98, but I appreciate every single quality out of it...
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 2nd May, 2008