Worst car ever
1. My brake pads got really loud at 140k.
2. Thermostat went bad at 142k.
3. Head gasket and all the gasket had to be changed at 145k.
4. Catalytic converter went bad at 148k.
5. Oxygen sensor went bad at 150k.
6. Tie rod ends went bad at 150k.
7. Oil started leaking at 152k.
It was a comfortable car, but not reliable at all. Every week the engine light came on.
The interior is luxurious and great, but the performance is very poor. Never buying a 626 again. The engine had a very poor output; it's a very slow car.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 2nd May, 2006