Don't know where to start.
1. A/C went out at 75000 miles, had the dealer check it, they went through it but couldn't find the problem, even though it was recharged and empty of freon by nightfall, costly to fix - 800.
2. Back passenger window stuck in the down position at 40,000 miles, was out of town so I took of the door cover and finally after an hour pried it loose, rolled it up and unhooked the electrical connection, still unusuable today.
3. Back drivers window shakes and grunts and groans when going up or down, took off the door cover and lubricated all metal parts, much to the hassle of cleaning lithium grease off the window, did not help, still not using it.
4. Drivers window pops and will not roll up without a helping hand, had checked at the dealer, need new motor gears, but have to buy a whole motor, cost is 350 dollars, do not use.
5. Sunroof will not close all the way, had it repaired at the dealer once but acted up again so it still does not close all the way (good thing I have a garage).
6. Transmission would not shift out of park if the car was cold, this happened from about 60,000 to 80,000, but now does not have a problem, so I guess it's fixed.
7. Seat belts are the type that slide along a track beside the door frame, they are stuck in the front position so it is impossible to buckle up for safety.
8. Front suspension pops when I turn too sharp, had the dealer put on new CV joints, but when I drove it from the dealer it still did this. Told myself not to turn too sharp and still drive it this way today.
9. Tape deck quit working at 40,000 so I installed a CD player.