1992 Nissan Hardbody Pickup SE 3.0L V6 4WD VG30E D21 from North America

Summary:

This truck is amazing!

Starter two times (Both my fault, spilled oil from the filter on it, and second time stripped the wire and shorted it.)

Minor surface rust on the bed and rear frame.

General Comments:

I have lifted it and I use it for on and off road! I have never found a spot on Gods green earth that can get me stuck!

Paint has lasted for 14 years with minor fading!

Motor does not/has not burnt oil and the oil always looks the same as when I put it in!

Review Date: 3rd August, 2006

1992 Nissan Hardbody Pickup 2.4L from North America

Summary:

This is an awesome truck and I am looking for a pathfinder same yr because of my satisfaction

Rotors warp fast in AZ heat (2 yrs)

Water pump replaced (in AZ again)

Transmission rebuilt (I down-shift more than breaking)

Seat replaced after 190000.

Gas mileage down to 28mpg (was over 36 hwy when purchased)

General Comments:

Most reliable truck.

COLD AIR, never recharged! most important fact for AZ.

Hauls way more than rated.

2wd great on hwy (with toneau cover)

Review Date: 10th May, 2006

1992 Nissan Hardbody Pickup 2.3 litter from North America

Summary:

Nice truck, good gas mileage, and very reliable

I have replaced brakes on the vehicle once every 3 years or so.

Muffler replaced 3 times since owning vehicle.

Cat converter replaced a few years ago, truck actually has 2 small ones on it.

Starter went after 126,000 miles.

Starting to notice rust on body now, after 13 years.

I was going thru tires allot until I got a good front end alignment. Now Tires have been replaced every 2 years, at about 10,000 miles per year.

General Comments:

This truck has been very reliable. I purchased it in 1996, and I still drive it today. Most of the problems I have had with it have been normal wear and tear. I would suggest this truck to anyone who wants good reliability, and a long lasting truck.

Review Date: 31st August, 2005

3rd Mar 2007, 19:43

Do you think that the Automatic transmission is capable of hauling a load of 1200 lbs on the box?

1992 Nissan Hardbody Pickup Nissan pickup 4 cylinder from North America

Summary:

I love this truck, I will buy another one if I ever get the chance

I have owned my little Nissan pickup for over 8 years now, and so far the only thing's I have needed to replace are the starter, tires, brakes, exhaust, and oil changes. As of this month I have personally put over 100,000 miles on this vehicle.

General Comments:

I swear this truck is the most reliable vehicle ever made. I have owned it for 8 years and it still runs strong.

Review Date: 4th December, 2004

10th Oct 2005, 04:32

I've put just over 170,000 on my 95. I traded in a 94 (with over 30,000 miles) for the 95 extra cab.

I cannot believe how reliable these trucks are. The only thing replaced under 100,000 miles was the alternator. It's still got almost all original parts, including the clutch. Even though I've regularly towed a small boat.

I don't know how the new Nissan trucks compare, but the ones of this vintage are bullet proof.

4th Sep 2007, 10:53

I just bought a 1992 nissan 2x4. It has 385,000 kms on it and that truck runs like it is brand new. lots of power to, for a four cylinder.

1992 Nissan Hardbody Pickup 2.4L from North America

Summary:

Good and Reliable, I take it on 280 mile road trips all the time

Cat got clogged up so I cut it out and replaced the exhaust with a flow master muffler.

Water pump went out at 152050 miles $65.

The previous owner added a lot of stop leak to keep the water pump from leaking and clogged the radiator, so I got a new one at a salvage yard for $40.

I replaced the shocks 50 miles ago.

The seat has has a rip in it nothing a seat cover couldn't fix.

Its has a new right mirror and tail light because I was sideswiped.

General Comments:

The things a animal it has good power for its size.

It will easily 33 by 12.50 mud terrains

I've put it threw hell and its still running, It should easily make it 200,000+ miles

After putting different exhaust, cutting out the cat., K&N air filter, and tweaking the E.C.M. I got about 30 more horsepower.

Review Date: 26th October, 2004