Nissan sucks bad
- Power window failed a year ago at 52,000 miles.
- Passenger power window failed 5 months at 52,888 miles.
- Emission tube, cracked at 52,000 miles, & $250.00 to repair.
- Front struts failed at 55,999 miles.
- Currently the ignition key, if not set just perfectly, the car will not start.
- Very poor fuel mileage. 12 MPG in town and 24 highway.
- Catalytic converter starting to stink. Thus, it is going.
- I drive about 5000 miles yearly and just went through another pair of front brakes.
- Tranny is shifting hard or not at all from 4th to overdrive.
I am going to change all filters, plugs, and plug wires, even though Nissan does not recommend this till 100,000 miles.
I am an old-school guy. Back in the day Nissan was a car to buy, like Toyota or Honda are today.
Boy was I wrong. No more NISSANS for me.
If the car had 100,000 miles on it, well "OK", that's to be expected. But I have 56,000 easy miles on it, and it's coming apart.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 11th May, 2010