1. Courtesy light activator switches missing from both rear doors. (Installed after a battle)
2. Boot light bulb and glass missing. Also switch to activate boot light was missing. (Installed after battle)
3. Whistle from drivers side wing mirror. (Fixed)
4. Clock going fast. (fixed after two visits to dealer)
5. Intermittent rattle from passenger side rear door. (never fixed)
6. Engine cooling fans apparently not cutting in when in slow moving traffic. (Switch replaced after 3 referrals to main Dealers)
7. Strange sound from the engine. Dealer said it was a problem with one of the Injectors.
8. Drivers side wing indicator light not working. (Fixed)
9. Car was recalled to Main Dealers for unspecified problem.
** The above problems were covered under warranty. Car now out of warranty but still covered by Warranty Extension. (Peugeot Assistance)
10. Dipped headlight blown on drivers side. NOT covered by W/E
11. Boot jammed shut and could not be opened. (fault = Rusty bolt)
12. Passenger side dipped headlight blown. NOTcovered by W/E
13. Front wheel alignment had to be re-set.
14. Replaced passenger side brake light bulb.
15. Installed passenger side rear fog light bulb. There was no bulb installed.
16. Again had to replace passenger side headlight bulb. Dipped light was blown again.
** Warranty Extension (W/E) expired.
17. Had to replace driver side window winder (regulator). Cable had become rusty and frayed. Was replaced at half price (£60) because car was so new.
18. AGAIN !! had to replace drivers side head light bulb. As before the dipped light had blown.