Comfortable to drive, but you need endless amount of cash to maintain it
I had bought this car used back in 03.
After a year of ownership and 31,000 miles on the odometer, I had to replace the following:
2. Fuel pump.
3. Tires, all 4.
4. Front windshield, bad scratch blocking driver's view.
The car ran good for the next 6 years with no problems.
2009 to present:
1. Replaced the ignition coil housing twice.
2. All 4 struts twice. First ones I replaced rusted out in 6 months.
3. Sway bar links/bushings.
4. Catalytic converter twice.
6. Fuel pump replaced again.
8. Ignition coil, both packs.
9. Ignition modulator.
10. Hazard signal switch twice; was causing my turn signals not to work. Back speaker blew out.
11. Spark plugs and boots. Evap valve 4 times.
The engine sounds and feels strong, but now I have a coolant leak.
The transmission is strong.
My service vehicle soon light comes on for a while, then turns off. I think it is the ignition switch.
And the rear quarter panels are rusted out.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 14th March, 2014