2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Reviews - Page 5 of 5

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2 3.8L 3.8 V6 from North America

Year of manufacture2004
Engine and transmission 3.8L 3.8 V6 Automatic

Summary:

One HOT car!!!

Nothing. I've just so far had regular maintenance.

General Comments:

I love this car. The handling is excellent and although I liked the 260 HP GTP, the 200 HP GT is just as peppy. Gas mileage is very good as well. I enjoy every moment driving this car. The trunk is huge, there's lots of interior room although the back seat looks small, it's not that bad. A good thing about this car is its quality rating, JD Power gave it 5/5 in overall quality, which really impressed me and I believe it too, I've only had to do oil changes and I like how the coolant lasts for 5 years. I also enjoy the Head Up Display that I added on, it's really a convenience. I recommend this car to everyone.

Review Date: 20th April, 2004

1st Aug 2004, 17:37

I like the comfort and ride of the GTP2, however the electronic information system has much to be desired. I need to set the day and date on a daily basis. I also get false messages such as check tire pressure and oil change warnings. I take great pains to make sure my GTP2 is in top running condition and am quite annoyed with this system.

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP w/Comp G 3.8L Supercharged from North America

Year of manufacture2004
Engine and transmission 3.8L Supercharged Semi-Automatic
Most recent distance22000 kilometres
Previous carPontiac Grand Prix

Summary:

A perfect blend of sports car with family car

Nothing at all since I've had it.

I've been getting regular maintenance done at the dealer and their service is excellent and the staff is very friendly.

General Comments:

I love the performance, I feel as if I'm at NASCAR everyday. It also handles very well. The quality is excellent, I had a 1996 Grand Prix coupe that I gave to a family member and bought this. I love the power from the other one, but this is downright muscular. Quality is also great. JD Power gave it the highest overall rating you can get for overall quality. It even beat Accord and Camry for ratings. Obviously GM's are underated and Japanese are over-rated.

Review Date: 1st March, 2004