Good looks from outside a distance away, but closer - looks cheap
1. Air conditioner not cold enough - cannot be fixed by Proton.
2. Fuel meter not working if half tank or below - Proton will not fix.
3. Seats began to wear out after a few months.
4. Strange sounds appearing at the back seat.
5. All components door handles, dashboard are poor material and construction quality. If removed it is almost impossible to put them back.
6. Service center - they cannot fix problems, only want payment.
Unfriendly. Looks like Proton is the customer to its car buyers.
7. The car is good effort, but poor QC makes the car looks very "cheap".
1. Excellent road handling, looks sporty, nice rim and steering.
2. I hope Proton CEO would accept criticism and plan for better more competitive Proton. Look at success by Hyundai.
3. The car is good effort, but poor QC makes the car looks really "cheap".
Maybe the components are made in a hurry.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 24th December, 2002