An attractive vehicle that deserves recognition
- Nothing much, except the usual sports car maintenance issues.
- What is it, you ask?
- It's a rare and exotic sports car that somehow made its way to U.S. roads.
- Is it fast?
- You bet! Its 4.6l V-8 packs 320 horsepower and does zero to sixty in 5.5 seconds.
- How can I get one?
- That's a good question. I'm not sure I have the answer to that question myself. It was nearly impossible for me to find mine, and when I finally did the seller was hundreds of miles away from where I lived.
- Are there better choices?
- Sure, you can get more reliability and performance elsewhere, but if you have always wanted to drive something unique and idividualistic, this car is for you. It may have a hefty price tag, but in my opinion the car was worth the cost. Also, buying a car like this is a relief after driving a sensible family box car like a Mitsubishi Galant!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 9th October, 2002