Design annoyances 1) limited foot room on drivers side, and you have to rest foot on a hump.
2) power steering is too weak especially on highway driving in a crosswind, hand/arm gets very tired holding the wheel.
3) rear window will always get dirty/full of snow and ice, rear wiper a must if driving on anything, but clean dry pavement.
4) deep dish wheels are a pure curse for winter driving, if you get just a little snow or ice in the wheels, it will settle and freeze to the bottom of the wheel. Next time you go driving it will shake so bad you will have to stop and clean out the wheels, very annoying at -20 deg. You HAVE TO carry some kind of scraper to remove the snow/ice/slush/mud from the wheels.
5) Heats very well, but A/C is a little anemic (my car is black)
6) engine power adequate, but no extra. OK for city driving, but somewhat underpowered when in high winds or hilly roads.
7) Fuel mileage not great average around 32 mpg imperial gallon on about 80/20 highway/city. (25.6 mpg US) My Altima with a 3.5 does just as well and it's a much bigger more comfy car.
Good points 1) excellent traction on snow and ice with AWD and hold the road well in bad driving conditions (car is not designed for any off roading)
2) very reliable and trouble free so far.
3) turns sharp, easy to drive and park.