2002 Volkswagen Passat GLX 4Motion V6 2.8 liter V6 from North America
Great car with terrible mpg ;)
- Terrible gas mileage.
- 4Motion kills the tires pretty fast.
- Brakes are terrible - they go bad very fast.
- Engine takes long time to warm-up - until then, the car moves hardly.
- The plastic panel under the engine which protects the engine block from mud, rain and such fell down on the highway. It took me $250 to replace it. I heard that it is a common thing for Passats.
- When the sunroof is open, it makes too much noise
- When the sunroof is open, the wind blows the car right 2 left, left 2 right... terrible aerodynamics.
Can't beat it on the highway :)
4Motion is great while taking sharp turns.
Front seat warmers are great!!!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 17th January, 2008