1) Ignition Switch died while driving, was going slow so I managed to come to the curb on emergency breaks, but would be dead if I was on a highway ($198 CAD repair)
2) Sunroof leaked ($120 CAD repair)
3) Bose Audio system completely died ($700 CAD to replace with Pioneer deck & speakers)
4) Master brake cylinder died ($489 CAD repair)
5) Transmission grinding ($198 for flushing system, did not solve problem, was quoted a rebuild for more than the car was worth).
6) Power windows losing power, not going all the way down. (Did not repair)
7) Second power antenna failed (Did not repair)
8) Front suspension failing (Did not repair)
9) PVC Valve, Air intake & Fuel filter replaced (369 CAD repair) due to poor engine performance.
10) Loss of power on acceleration (Transmission getting worse)
11) Front Passenger window switch died (Did not repair)
12) Rear back seat floor collapsed (Did not repair)
13) Plastic panels that are near the windows in the car fell off, all of them, poor design and almost impossible to re-glue.
14) Leather seats hard and tearing (Did not repair)
15) Rear control arm failed ($290 CAD repair)
This car was a blast to drive when working, but the problems are hard to predict. I really loved the moon roof (until it leaked), the key ring light, back-lighting in every storage compartment and even on window controls, the climate control (had a sunlight sensor!), and the wiper blades that dropped out of sight when not in use.
Nice features, but the components on this car just don't hold up over time; the automatic transmission is the worst thing about this car. When the transmission began to slip, the loss of power was major, and the car was not safe to drive.
I do not recommend this car for purchase, pay more money for a newer car and save yourself the time spent in a shop. It is also very overpriced in the used car market, and should be given away free because the transmission repair will cost more than the purchase price.
The engine is bullet proof however, one of the best engines ever put into a car, but the other components don't live up to the engine's reputation.