Will eat your money in repair bills
Haven't had the car but only 4 months, and boy have I been sold a lemon!
1) Cooling fan not turning on. Mechanic says the computer is not communicating with the cooling fan. Didn't have computer money, so we wired the cooling fan to turn on as soon as you start the car. It now runs the entire time the car's running.
2) Tires can be easily worn down and bust if you like to turn corners quickly.
3) AC and heater will only blow out defrost.
4) Rear window defroster isn't working.
5) Had to pay a mechanic to re wire all my lights. I had brake lights and turn signal lights that would not turn on.
6) Cooling reservoir had rusted looking water inside it. Had to get a coolant flush.
7) Check engine light recently turned on. EVAP problem. Something to do with the gas tank releasing toxic fumes in the atmosphere.
8) EGR valves were clogged, check engine light came on for that.
I mean for 4 months of ownership, this is ridiculous. Problems, problem, problems.
I really do like the ride, very smooth ride. Large vehicle so it's safer. Very fast engine, great for passing. I like it, just don't like paying a mechanic!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 19th October, 2010