- Multiple tail lights.
- Frequent replacement of brakes and rotors.
- Alternator (under 40000).
- Battery (with alternator).
- Air conditioner going on and off randomly since purchase.
- Water pump.
- Head gasket leaking coolant.
- Driver's side door hinge.
- Paint chipping in front.
- Seat belt on driver's side.
- Ignition switch going out since 60000.
- Power window motor out on driver's side.
- Key entry from outside on passenger side broke out.
- Glove box door broken since just after purchase.
Just hitting 90000 miles, all of these repairs have been covered by my extended warranty except the glove box door. If you purchase one of these cars, do not skimp on the warranty. You will need every penny of it.
It does have good power and acceleration and is very comfortable. It gets good gas mileage. I get my oil changed, etc and it is pretty reliable, but these major mechanical problems seems to be standard, all under 100,000 miles. I do like the acceleration and feel of it, and the handling.