18th May 2017, 14:59

Yeah, hopefully the midsize Tacoma owners read this and realize what they are missing.

18th May 2017, 19:51

Hopefully the Big 3 families will love this. Very sharp, especially the frontal view. They have it all as far as sweet options.

21st May 2017, 03:25

Thanks for a thoughtful, useful, review :)

23rd May 2017, 21:35

The wheel openings on these trucks are way too big and ruin the looks of the body. The size of the gap between the top of the tire to the top of the wheel opening is ridiculous.

24th May 2017, 10:07

Can't wait to order one. I always get Arctic White.

24th May 2017, 20:16

I thought you already have two of them.

24th May 2017, 21:12

Will now have to settle for Summit White.

25th May 2017, 17:58

Yes but I don't keep them long. My Aunt actually leases cars annually. Lately Explorers. Turns one in, gets another.

25th May 2017, 22:15

White looks good on pickups for city and fleet use.

26th May 2017, 08:20

White looks really nice on many cars. Luxury sedans and SUVs. On business trucks with lettering involved, I think others colors often look better with the logos. It's pretty amazing seeing computer layouts with what sign shops can do for your trucks, enclosed trailers etc today. From lettering to wraps. You want people to call you.

26th May 2017, 15:03

That's a good way to pay a fine for returning it early.

26th May 2017, 21:44

What fine on a 1 year closed end lease? No penalty is probably what you meant if you adhere to lease terms you both agreed on. With mileage limits. There are obviously longer leases. But they are in their 70s and have no issue whatsoever with it. They like a new car every year and it works. Turn it in and walk away. No buying or selling issues. If you factor in depreciation, even paying cash it's better as a lease. As I have heard in their situation. In reality, many make payments on a car and don't really own it anyway. Then with age you deal with breakdowns, hassle and repairs. When I get older I may do it myself. Right now I am car heavy, not payments wise, just vehicles, but like what I have. To each his own.