It is reliable, but has defects and costly to maintain
1. Serious problem with the radiator overflow bottle spilling over. The dealer cannot solve the problem after taking the car back on three occasions. Automobile Services Limited, San Fernando, Trinidad.
2. The Dealer offers very poor service for this vehicle and do not sell Daewoo vehicles anymore.
3. The parts and labour on this vehicle are very high and parts are very hard to get.
4. The braking system, the electronics and the front suspension system give a lot of trouble now.
5. The air conditioning system while in use consumes a lot of petrol.
6. The transmission makes a very loud noise and in some cases slips.
7. The vehicle cannot be cambered
8. The water pump goes very quickly and it is very hard to get.
9. The vehicle losses power very often and the firm cannot solve the problem.
10. The vehicle is very hard to work on and very few people have the skills to do so even at the firm.
I have owned this vehicle brand new, it is reliable and comfortable, but the above problems are costing me dearly. To part with it now would mean losing a lot of money as it has a poor resale value over here. I am looking for any suggestions or ideas that anyone may have. Thanks.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 5th August, 2002