1996 Daewoo Cielo GL 1.5 from Australia and New Zealand
A gorgeous disguise. A hassle on it's way
1. Brakes make a grinding nose when applied.
2. Breather hose needed replacing twice.
3. Transmission gears started slipping.
4. The panels weren't put together very well, doors grinding, hatchback grinding against metal etc.
5. Rear wheels screech.
7. Radio struggles to pick up signal.
8. A lot of vibration in the interior.
9. Seats weren't manufactured correctly, they aren't stable.
10. Rear suspension poor.
11. Brakes need force to apply, doesn't stop quick enough.
This car is not bad for someone who doesn't want to spend much, but doesn't want to be too behind on looks. It looks great and handles O.K. However, I wouldn't buy another one. My version didn't come with power steering which made life worse.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 24th December, 2003