2004 Dodge Ram Pickup Sport w/Hemi from North America
Great truck, so far!
Hm, let's see. I bought this truck for my husband and love the looks of it. Red, with the ram air, ground effects and the Hemi. All I can say, thank god for the warranty.
1) Great for towing our boat. Can't even feel it. Not like our 1998 Dodge Ram p/u
2) Turn many heads with the look.
3) Comfy ride, especially on long trips.
4) Handles excellent.
5) Roomy for 6 passengers.
6) Serious power.
1) Gas guzzler, which I was sort of prepared for.
2) Paint started chipping off of the ground effects. Dealer did repaint it.
3) At a stop light, truck started to rev up, and no response with the gas pedal.
6) Oil leak
7) Not crazy about all the "plastic" interior.
So far nothing too major and still under warranty. Would buy another one.
Any comments on the Durango? Got a Isuzu Rodeo, that is starting to cost me a fortune to repair. Love the Rodeo, but at the mercy of the dealership mechanics... :- (
Great looking truck for the price. Sticker at $35K, bought it for $18K, BRAND NEW!!! Very quick.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 27th November, 2006