- The quality of interior materials is considerably high.
- The cabin is quite roomy for 4 people. The fifth gets uncomfortable because of the shaft tunnel. But the interior noise level is I think exceptionally high.
- Handling is really very good in cornering. Moreover, the comfort is also good. A very careful suspension design I think; good handling and good comfort in the same car.
- The ABS braking is I think not very sensitive and causes the braking distance to be somewhat long. But it is very easy to set the braking force to apply. Even very unexperienced drivers would not have any difficulty for this.
- In regular city driving, the car has some problems with performance. The 1.6l 100 HP engine cannot accelerate the car very well at low RPM. At high RPM, acceleration really booms.
- When the car has a so good handling, I would expect a stability at high speeds that matches the handling. But this is not the case. This is not to say "the stability is very bad" but I would like a car that is less sensitive to side winds.
- The driver should be careful about torque steering in high-performance driving. The standard tires are of 185/65R14 size, but I think 195/60R15 is more suitable for that car.