1. Carburetor needed adjustment when driving off the dealer lot.
2. Funny noise from the front passenger tire.
3. Both fuel filters need replacing.
4. Fuel pump went out. Had to replace at a cost of $150.00.
5. Power steering belt snapped when driving and dented the hood from the underside.
6. Front power window motors died. Windows never went up all the way from then on.
7. No key for the trunk or passenger door. The one key I had only opened the driver's door and worked the ignition -- hmmm...
8. Honda symbol in the center of the steering wheel busted.
9. Two of the four spark plug threads were stripped.
10. Transmission would clunk.
11. Emergency brake did not work.
12. Finally CV-joints snapped when leaving a parking lot, leaving the car completely disabled. Sold two days later as parts for $100.00 after paying $3000.00 for it.
Even with all of it's problems I loved the car. I never should have bought it, but did anyway not knowing that it was a rebuild. Probably would have been a great car had it not been thrashed by the previous owner and had it not been previously wrecked.
The gas mileage was good (approx 28-35).
Great speed and handling.
Roomy and comfortable interior.