Miles better than Focus 2.0 Zetec, 307 XSi, Megane Sport, or any other similar rival
Nothing, but then I have only had it for a week! (Just couldn't wait to tell the world!)
I don't like:
- CD player is absolute rubbish, compared to the cassette player in my old Ford, distorting bass, flat mid range and tinny treble.
- Turning circle is huge, and a bit embarrassing when parking in tight spaces.
Wow this car is so quick!
What I like:
- Superb acceleration, handling and comfort.
- Great looking, in Vivid Blue Pearl, with the mesh grille and unique Type-S alloys.
- Automatic climate control, Part leather seats, chrome detailing (but not too much).
- Discreet looks, the total opposite of the boy racer Type-R, but with a lot of the performance.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 18th July, 2003