2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 from North America
Warranty not being honored; it's a LEMON
1) Paint peeled off of gas cap
2) Sunroof stuck in open position
3) Seatbelt malfunction
4) Airbag light constantly on
5) Power window failed to function
6) Clutch failure 38000 miles
The car handles corners without significant body lean. The engine is quiet. Shifting gears is difficult.
Several lawsuits have been filed in regards to clutch failing. See below websites. Submit service failure to the Better Business Bureau. Complain to Hyundai automotive. Currently Hyundai has denied my claim.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 22nd December, 2007