1994 Infiniti Q45 2.5L V8 from North America
1994 models are a steal. Get one!
1) Steering joints leaking every 30k miles.
2) Engine knock sensors faulty at 70k.
3) LCD display on dash replaced at 75k.
4) A/C control unit replaced at 75k.
6) Sony disc changer quit at 75k.
7) Opening drivers side door with key sets off alarm. Keyless entry OK. Never fixed it.
Had this car since new. A joy to drive from day one. A good touring car that is under rated.
Considering complexity of the car the problems have been few, but expensive to fix. It drives today much like it did back in 1994. Need Yokohama tires to really enjoy the ride.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 15th July, 2004