* Transmission went out 30 days from purchase.
* Tie rods, control arm etc.
* Coolant reservoir replaced.
* Cheap plastic pieces.
* AC compressor.
* Window regulator - front driver and passenger.
* Brake (hand brake) light comes on every now and then.
* Traction fault light comes on every now and then.
My car looks great. I have read a lot of negative reviews about this car. I guess I'm blessed to have a one owner car that was really kept up. I just hate all the cheap plastic parts that break.
I added the factory chrome rims, and mesh upper and lower grilles. I'm glad I have an extended warranty that covers the major things for 100,000 miles.
I hope I don't have any other issues. I'm going to knock on wood.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 19th December, 2012