The biggest problem I have had with this car is the brakes. I have had them replaced and replaced and replaced just to have them squeak and squeal shortly thereafter. My mechanic has even done some of the brake changes for free as he doesn't understand the problem and has also tried different composites -- however, we are back with the original type pads. Besides that...
- clutch replaced at 58,000 miles (which is early-normal).
- reverse has ALWAYS been a problem to find.
- roof leaks, even after tightening the clasp and seals.
- antenna jammed and will not retract, although motor can still be heard spinning.
- driver-side door console broke and fell inside the panel requiring a service visit.
- sun visors do not last long and are now merely covered in pieces of ripped fabric.
- all of the black exterior pieces are faded (both plastic and metal).