2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 3.0 V6 from North America
From order of precedence.
1. Driver side headlight went dim. I have to finagle the light every 2 months.
2. Trunk does not pop up like it's supposed to, and I have to lift while the key is turned.
3. Engine sounds rough when starting in the morning.
4. Wheels started to wobble; bought new tires and now they seem fine.
5. The car does not have consistent horsepower. It sometimes feels like a dragster and other times feels like a station-wagon.
6. Reverse is sometimes hard to catch.
7. I noticed on a lot of peoples' cars, including mine, that the front bumper gets scraped.
On the positive side, it handles very well even in the snow. I try to make the car slide, but because of the wide wheelbase and tires, it's not easy to achieve.
Also, 30 miles per gallon at least on the highway, It really lasts on those long trips with its 15 gallon tank.
I am used to going through a car each year, but I am driving the crap out of this car and it's taking it.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 12th November, 2008