(1) Rotors need smoothed out once a week -- thump thump thump, the faster you go the thumpier they are.
(2) Don't try to drive in the heat, the Achieva is in menopause -- it has hot flashes, and can't handle it. Heck, my radiator hose has fallen off twice while in operation, engine running, fully fastened, something with the angle and pressure -- just came off. Piece of crap.
(3) Between 55 and 70 it misfires, timing problem, go figure...
(4) The column has SEVERE ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS, don't let them fool you, mine SMOKES!!! I can smell the plastic burning, but I don't care, if it starts on fire, then I pay a 100 deductable and collect back some of my insurance payments -- Piece of crap.
(5) Plastic doors fall part, the button is broken off my gear shifter -- not like it's a manual, I don't hardly touch it! The seats have no lumbar, strike that, no support period -- they suck. The little elastic things around the visors, as usual, have stretched out and hang there like the Fonz at the diner on happy days. Did I mention that my column randomly smokes?
(6) Oh yeah, my turn signals may or may not work depending on the day, if I turn the four ways on -- they don't work -- then the turnsignal goes out for a week, it's like a union worker, they strike (turn signals stop working), I hire a scab (turn the warning flashers on), they strike for even longer and start to run my business into the ground (permanently stop working, must hand signal on my way to work at Dairy Queen, sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph).
(7) This car hit the ugly tree and was turned back: "UPGRADE REQUIRED".