1. Chronic brake problems. (Brakes squeal after 30-60 days after replacement, then are silent. This resulted in etched rotors at the last replacement, after which the cycle continues. Brakes and rotors replaced last month are squealing.)
2. Pass-Lock system engages and requires a reset without cause.
3. Blower will not function on low speeds.
4. Driver seat deformed under normal circumstances (normal weight person, normal usage) when car was 2 years old.
5. Labels on radio buttons rubbed off.
6. Driver's side window disengaged from regulator due to shattered clips.
7. Cruise control will not stay engaged.
8. Auxiliary "lighter" falls out of dashboard, used twice.
9. Transmission trouble at 116K miles - undiagnosed at this time. Visible leak at the pan.
10. Rear cup holder assembly will not hold a cup without falling apart.
11. Fuel pump needed to be replaced after 100K miles.
12. Coil housing needed to be replaced after 106K miles.
Nice looking, smooth riding car (until recently).
Nice alerts for low washer fluid, low tire pressure, low coolant, and the like. No "Door Ajar" alert, however.
Large trunk, 60/40 fold-down rear seats allow for carrying more than the average family sedan.