(1) The brakes have been completely worn 4 times.
(2) Rotors had to be replaced twice.
(3) The ABS, Traction, and Service Vehicle Soon lights have come on at least once a month regularly.
(4) The rear defrost broke in November due to computer problem.
(5) The dome light has also been broke once, and is not working again today due to a computer problem that was supposed to be fixed.
(6) And finally my wheel bearings were also replaced yesterday.
I have voiced concerns of computer failure time after time, with my car being returned from the dealership with the computer lasting only a week or two, until the lights come back on.
After the complaints being made about the computer and ABS brakes, and being told these problems were now fixed, I found myself driving on the highway when the lights returned yet again, except this time adding the emergency brake light, my gas dropped and the car started to accelerate to a dangerous rate. When I tried to apply the brakes, there was absolutely no stopping power for at least 2 minutes. I had absolutely no brakes!
Now recently in the last two months, our rotors have been completely gone, which we have replaced.
We are now told we need $1,000.00 in repairs due to our wheel bearings. I have no doubt that since we drove this car off the lot, it had a computer defect, which we have been paying for in time, money, and frustration.
This car is supposed to be 1 year old!