2002 Perodua Kelisa EZi 1.0 EFI DOHC from Malaysia
Reliable auto car, Value for money
1. Engine mounting not really reliable even originate from Daihatsu.
2. Dashboard a little bit rattling.
3. Awful when long journey driving, not so comfortable to travel far.
4. Unable to handle pathhole so well like Hyundai Atos.
5. Bumpy ride when road rough.
1. Good and performance small car. Powerful auto car.
2. Excellent fuel consumption, able to clock 14KM / Liter easily when driving in city town.
3. No much problem, very reliable mechanical parts, accesories parts sometime might failed, but can be replace easily.
4. City driving was superb, easy to park and faster in jam area, can squeeze at road side.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 20th March, 2007